Rainforest Adventure 3 in 1
PICK UP TIME: 7:00 A.M.
Prices Per Person
All tour prices subject to change
Drive to Sarapiquí area, through the extraordinary rain forest of Braulio Carrillo National Park, one of the most important rainforest reserves of Costa Rica. On arrival to Sarapiqui, a beautiful area known for its impressive natural richness, you will board a boat for a relaxing ride on the Sarapiqui River where you will feel in close contact with nature and admire the inspiring surroundings.
After the boat ride you will continue with a walk on Selva Verde Eco Lodge’s private trails which are a heaven for nature enthusiasts. Following lunch and on route to San Jose, a visit to the famous Rainforest Aerial Tram is included, for a ride on a gondola through the tree canopy in company of a naturalist guide that will talk to you about the wonderful rainforest.
The Rain Forest Aerial Tram – Atlantic is a 475-hectares (1,200-acre) private reserve that shares a 10 km border with Braulio Carrillo National Park, constituting a buffer zone between the park and farming lands.
prices per person
* Children (3 – 10 years old): 25% off discount
– Transportation– Boat ride on the Sarapiqui River
– Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
– Boat ride on the Sarapiqui River
– Guided walk on Selva Verde Trails
– Rain Forest Aerial Tram Tour
– Comfortable clothes and shoes
– Sun block
– Insect repellent
* This tour will not operate on Tuesday